If you use our websites without disabling cookies on your browser, you give your consent for them to be installed.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which websites transfer to the hard drive of computers which connect to them, often for solely technical purposes.
- To provide the services requested by our users. We use the necessary technical cookies to be able to provide the services our users request, for example so that the system can save the information given at each step in the registration process.
What information do we collect?
The following information about visitors to our website is collected:
- The name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or IP address from which the user accesses the internet. For example, a user from provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. This way we can compile statistics about the countries and servers from which our website is visited most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This enables us to establish the times with the most web traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid problems with excess traffic at our busiest times.
- The internet address where the link directing to our website originates. With this information, we can discover the effectiveness of the different banners and links which direct people to our server and upgrade the ones which give the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us see which areas are most successful and increase and improve their content, so that users can have a more satisfactory result.
How can I manage cookies?
You can opt not to accept cookies or to be informed when they are sent by configuring your browser. To find out how to set up your browser to manage cookies, we suggest you consult your browser’s help pages.
For your convenience, you will find information below on how to manage cookies, provided by the developers of the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer/Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-ie/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you disable cookies, you might not be able to use all of the website’s features.
Users can disable the Google Analytics tool by installing the opt-out browser add-on which is created by Google and is available at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
List of cookies used on the bulkpartner.net website
Note: We accept no liability relating to the content and correctness of the information and privacy policies relating to third-party cookies.
|Domain (Domain with which the cookie is associated)||Cookie ID (Cookie ID and how it appears in the browser’s cache)||Type (own or third-party)||Expiry (Expiry date of the cookie once installed)||Coverage Web pages which use the cookie||Function and purpose of the cookie|
|bulkpartner.net||borlabs-cookie||Owner of this website||1 Year||Whole website||Technical cookie|
|bulkpartner.net||wp-wpml_current_language||Owner of this website||1 Day||Whole website||Technical cookie|
|bulkpartner.net||bp_favorites||Owner of this website||31 Days||Whole website||Technical cookie||bulkpartner.net||caosLocalGA||Owner of this website||31 Days||Whole website||Technical cookie|
|bulkpartner.net||caosLocalGA_gid||Owner of this website||1 Day||Whole website||Technical cookie|
|bulkpartner.net||_ga||Third-party||2 Years||Whole website||Google Analytics|
|bulkpartner.net||_gid||Third-party||24 Hours||Whole website||Google Analytics|
|bulkpartner.net||IDE||Third-party||13 Months||Whole website||double-click.net|
|bulkpartner.net||1P_JAR||Third-party||1 Month||Whole website|
|bulkpartner.net||CONSENT||Third-party||17 Years||Whole website|
|bulkpartner.net||NID||Third-party<||6 Months||Whole website|
|bulkpartner.net||_cfduid||Third-party||1 Month||Whole website||Cloudflare|